- Northfield Mass Associates LLC maintains this Site for your information and education. You may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the information, material and contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Northfield Mass Associates LLC’s express written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the remainder of the Terms and Conditions set forth below and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, as well as any such additional terms and conditions.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the site, Northfield Mass Associates LLC makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Site’s content, or products or services available through the Site. Northfield Mass Associates LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Northfield Mass Associates LLC specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, materials and content on the site. Without limiting the foregoing in any way, all information, material and content on the site is provided to you “as is” without warrant of any kind, either express or implied.
- Features, specifications and prices of products and/or services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Additionally, all offerings and promotions displayed on the Site are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
- This website may include links to third party websites. These links allow you to exit this site and enter third party websites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The linked websites are not reviewed, controlled, examined, sponsored, or endorsed by Northfield Mass Associates LLC and Northfield Mass Associates LLC is not responsible for the information, advertising, products, resources or other material, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. In no event shall Northfield Mass Associates LLC be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or occasioned by the creation, use or reliance, on the third parties’ websites or the information, advertising, products, resources or material accessed through these websites. Northfield Mass Associates LLC reserves the exclusive right and sole discretion to add, decline or remove, without warning, any icon or link to a list or website, from this website.
- Any person accessing or using this site undertakes the following obligations: (a) to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; (b) not to introduce into this website, or any network or equipment supporting this site, any virus, worm, harmful code, Trojan horse or other disabling service; (c) not to attempt to interfere with or disrupt the website, or any network and/or other equipment supporting it; (d) not to attempt to gain improper access to or otherwise interfere with any system or network connected to or affiliated with this site. Any violation of these obligations is grounds for denying a user access to and use of this website in addition to other available remedies. It is the sole responsibility of the user to isolate software and information, execute anti-contamination software, and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user’s information or system.
- Information, materials and content displayed on the Site are the property of Northfield Mass Associates LLC. The use of the information, material and content by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. To the extent information is available from a third party, User should contact that third party directly. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio, and video displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.